Aunt Caroline came to visit us last for several days during her spring break. She was such a big help and we had so much fun. If she only lived closer and we could spend more time with her. Friday we went to the park and had a picnic and played on the playground. Braylen had so much fun with her. I think he would have stayed all day! For dinner we grilled hamburgers and played outside. Saturday we played all morning and after the kiddos woke up from their naps we all went bowling. I think we all had a blast there. I think Braylen would have been fine in the arcade the whole time. We miss Caroline and wish she could have stayed longer. Thanks for all you help Caroline!! We love you!









Monday, March 23, 2009
Aunt Caroline's visit
Posted by mimsfamilyblog at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment