Friday, April 24, 2009

We LOVE this weather!!!!!

We have been outside almost all day! We woke up this morning and met our friends, Razel and Franklin, outside to walk. It was perfect! I am so excited that the weather is finally warm enough to go out in the mornings. After naps this afternoon we went out and played again. Here are some pictures from all the fun we had.

Oh and Sarah is not only crawling, but she is standing. I walked in her room after her nap on Wednesday and she was standing in her bed. She had pulled herself up and was standing. OH MY GOSH!!!! Josh lowered her bed as soon as he got home!!! She has grown up 10 times faster than Braylen is seems like. I want her to stay a baby forever. Oh well I guess her and Braylen will keep growing up and they will continue to be the best kiddos I could as for. Thank you God!!!

This is Braylen and Franklin...I don't know why they both decided to lay down in the driveway!!

Braylen LOVES sports! Anything with a ball and he is set!

Franklin had so much fun with the sidewalk chalk....He was a MESS!!!!!!!!



Braylen checking on the wheels of his truck!



Sarah in her wagon while I was watering the flowers.

Look!!! She is standing! This was about 3 min. before she fell and bumped her head though.





0 comments: