I have been so worried about Jon & Kate because of all the rumors. Well I have good news!!! TLC says that the new season will start on May 25. I guess that means they are staying together. Yay!!!!!!!
I promise to post pictures soon. I just really haven't taken many because it is always raining and we are stuck in the house.
Update on the kiddos: Braylen is really starting to talk more. He LOVES to play chase and hide n seek. I sure do wish I had the energy he does. We went to church tonight and he didn't cry when I left him. This is huge!!! He has been crying when I leave him at school and church since I can remember. Sarah had her 9 month check up and she was doing great. She weighed 20 lbs and was doing everything she should be at 9 months. She is starting to pull up on everything. Yesterday she was standing and I let go of her and she stood for several seconds before she realized it and sat down. She STILL hasn't gotton another tooth. We are waiting but we can tell she is in so much pain.
Pictures coming soon!!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Updates and Jon & Kate Plus 8
Posted by mimsfamilyblog at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment