Monday morning Braylen decided to wake everyone up at 5:30 AM!!! So we were all up doing our thing and Sarah was crawling everywhere. I saw her go towards the stairs so I finished up what I was doing and was getting up to go get her and I heard her fall. She started SCREAMING!!!!! She couldn't have been up any higher than the first or second step, but her poor head looks like she was at the top. She was really upset for a while then she let me put some ice on it. Today it looks so much better!!! Still a little black and blue but you can tell it is healing quick!! Thank goodness that is all that happened. It could have been so much worse! Oh and FYI the baby gate is up now!!!!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sarah's first bump
Posted by mimsfamilyblog at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment