Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's been going on...

I know that I have been an awful blogger the past couple of months. It has been crazy around here. I have got to get some pictures downloaded to the computer and I promise I will have a better blog. I have a few updates.....
*Sarah has gotten another tooth (that makes 5)!!
*She is taking 3 steps at a time now!! I can't believe it!
*Braylen slept in his bed ALL NIGHT LONG last night!!!! This is huge because he slept with us then we got him to fall asleep in his bed, but he would always come to our room around 12 or so.
*We are working on Sarah's birthday party! I still can't believe that in less than 2 weeks she will be 1!
*I have started a new hobby! (kind of) I have made curtains for our living room and kitchen! I will put up pictures of them soon. They definitely aren't perfect but they do their job.
*I have been cleaning out EVERYTHING!!!! Closets, garage, drawers, pantry, etc. I feel so much better!

I think that is about all that is going on with us right now! We are loving this cool weather and trying to spend as much time as possible playing outside.

0 comments: