Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am officially a Kelly's Kids Rep now!!!!!
My life right now is my kids and there is no question whether or not I am going to stay at home with them. This is a wonderful opportunity for me to meet new people and make a little extra money PLUS get some really cute clothes for my kiddos!!!
I am currently booking shows for the Fall/Winter line. I will be getting my kit (clothes) sometime in September. I should find out exactly when today sometime. I will have my kit for only 2 weeks. I can book as many shows as I can do during that 2 weeks. After that I will have to do catalog parties. I will have swatches of all the fabric but not the actual clothes. I will be able to do catalog parties until late in October only. Then we will have to wait until January for the Spring/Summer line.
Hosting a party is a great way to get free clothes for your kiddos. You get 10% of the sales at your party in free clothes. Go tho this link to read more about being a hostess. http://www.kellyskids.com/kkids/autumn_09/wmprospect.pgm?task=promoparty
Also, right now they are having a special that any NEW hostess will get a $100 gift card with Kelly's Kids. You can't beat 10% + $100 on clothes.
You can shop online too if you don't want to host or attend a party. Just don't forget to put in your reps name when you check out.
Have fun shopping!!!
Crystal




0 comments: