Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Braylen!!!!

Braylen is 3!!!! I can't believe it! He is growing and changing so fast. Where have the past 3 years gone? Josh and I were talking about what if the next 3 years go by just as fast? He will be in his first year of school!! Wow! It seams unreal!! He has been such a blessing to us and we couldn't ask for a better little boy!! I am so glad that he enjoyed his Birthday!

We are at the beach for a good friends wedding and we were able to celebrate Braylen's 3rd Birthday here. He has had so much fun! We went swimming when we got here. The water is a little too COLD though. We went to dinner at LuLu's with Nana and Pop and came back to the condo and had cake and opened his birthday gifts. Here are some pictures of "Braylen's Day!!"

Two of my friends came by to have some cake and say hello and Braylen was so excited and was "FLIRTING" with them. I know...he is 3 and shouldn't be flirting yet, but he was. When it was time for them to leave he tried to open the door for them and was telling them bye and night night. When they left he watched them walk off through the glass door and said...get ready for this......"Pretty, Pretty Girls!" What?!?! I almost fell out of my chair! He turns 3 and is now thinking about girls?!?! I think he is a little young!! Oh well...At least he has good taste! haha

















0 comments: