I know....I did not make one single post the whole month of January. Sorry..... We really haven't had too much going on with us. Just the normal stuff. Until this past weekend.
We got snow here in Tennessee!!! Not snow like every other year. It was beautiful and so much of it. It was fluffy for the first day then the ice came. Braylen loved looking out the window to make sure the snow was still there. He had a blast!!! Sarah had fun for a few minutes. She couldn't really walk in the snow without falling then she couldn't get back up. Here are some of our pictures from this weekend.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Snow Days
Posted by mimsfamilyblog at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I love your snow pictures!! I am so jealous! I wish we could get some snow!! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment