Thursday, February 19, 2009

Olive Garden is finally here.....

I know you are probably thinking Crystal it is Olive Garden, but we didn't have one anywhere close to us. You don't realize just how much you miss those bread sticks and salad until you can't get it!! Well, we now have one about 5 miles down the road from our house. YUMMY!!!!!! The only problem is they aren't open for lunch!?!?!? I don't understand that but I am just glad they are here. We went tonight for dinner and it was packed! Packed like we had to go sit in the car to wait because there was no where to stand. It was everything I had hoped for and the kiddos did great. Well...I did take Braylen a PBJ and grapes so that he wouldn't have to wait and then get in a crabby mood. He ate his dinner and then helped me with mine. We WILL be eating there often!!!

0 comments: