Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures and Ears













I took Sarah to the doctor's office again yesterday for her 6 month check up. She got shots and SCREAMED!!!!!! She was really mad! Dr. Lee looked at her ears and again she has fluid. Since her 4 month check up she has had an ear infection in one ear, then a double ear infection, now he says that she has fluid and it isn't infected yet, but could get there. So we have an appt. on Friday with an ENT. We are talking about tubes. I thought she might be too young, but Dr. Lee said no, not when they are already having problems as often as she has as young as she is. We are sad that she has had so many problems, but we are ready to get her well for good!!!! The good news is she has not been fussy with any of this! She is such a wonderful baby and I can't believe she is already 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!!

0 comments: