Ok so I am a horrible mom! Giving a 6 month old a cookie isn't the best thing to do, but I was eating it and she kept trying to get it. She finally grabbed it and when I would take it away from her she would start crying. I don't know where she gets liking sweets from???? It is crazy that she knows the difference between sweets and vegtables. I guess that will be her last cookie for a while. We don't want to start bad eating habits!!! We had to take pictures of her eating her first cookie though.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sarah loves cookies
Ok so I am a horrible mom! Giving a 6 month old a cookie isn't the best thing to do, but I was eating it and she kept trying to get it. She finally grabbed it and when I would take it away from her she would start crying. I don't know where she gets liking sweets from???? It is crazy that she knows the difference between sweets and vegtables. I guess that will be her last cookie for a while. We don't want to start bad eating habits!!! We had to take pictures of her eating her first cookie though.
Posted by mimsfamilyblog at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment