Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The tubes are in!!!

Sarah did great!!!! It was amazing how fast they did it. I think she was back there for about 6 min. We were back home by 8:15!! Josh and I did take some pictures of our sweet girl but I have yet to download them. Her bath was great tonight with her ear plugs. She didn't mind them at all AND she do so good when I put her ear drops in. She is AMAZING!!!!! Now let's just get those teeth in and we will be set! Thanks for all the prayers!!
Thank you Pop for coming to stay with Bray! He was so excited you were here to play with him and take him to school this morning. Braylen was such a big boy and walked to the door with me carrying his kack-kack(Back pack) and lunch box. Once they opened the door he started crying and took off running and threw his kack-kack and lunch box in the road. (Pop has it all on video)I think he wanted to stay with Pop. When I picked him up he walked up to the car and said "POP!". I told him Pop had already left and he said "Ooooh Nooooo!!!". It was so funny!!!

0 comments: